About Your Space
About Our Home
Hogg End is a one bedroom ground floor apartment full of natural light and looks out over the owner's garden. The accommodation comprises of:
- Open plan living-dining-kitchen area.
- Kitchen fully fitted and equipped with oven, hob, microwave and small appliances.
- Shared utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Dining area with dining table and seating for two.
- Living area with: sofa, coffee table and bi-folding doors opening to the front garden and gravel drive.
- Bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment.
- Please note that there is also the possibility of the use of a wetroom for guests with limited mobility. This will be subject to owner confirmation.
Outside Area and Garden
Guests are welcome to use the orchard garden at the side of the annexe.
There is parking space for one car
About the Neighbourhood
Hogg End is tucked away down narrow lanes of ironstone cottages in the very pretty village of Bloxham. Just a short walk to a variety of shops and pubs and a short drive to Banbury or ten minutes by bus.
The apartment is just a short walk from the centre of Bloxham village. Direct bus service to Banbury and Chipping Norton. Oxford city centre and Leamington Spa are a 40 minute drive.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.