About Your Space
Rose Cottage is a beautifully converted stone built holiday cottage on the edge of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds with easy access to Oxford, Banbury and surrounding villages. Sleeps up to three guests in a double and single bedroom.
Located just outside the village of Adderbury.Rose Cottage is situated within the grounds of a small working farm with picturesque country walks. We are a 15 minute walk from an excellent local pub in the village of Adderbury.
Our holiday cottage comprises of:
- Front door leading into comfortably furnished living room with sofa, fireplace, widescreen T.V
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with hob and oven, washer-dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, chinaware and cooking utensils.
Stairs lead up to the second floor comprising of:
- Bedroom one with single bed, bedside table and view over rear garden and fields.
- Bedroom two with king size bed, bedside tables, hanging space.
- Family bathroom with bath with shower, sink and W.C.
There is a pretty little private garden at the front of the cottage with table and chairs. The cottage is in the grounds of the farm and there are stunning views around of the local countryside.
LOCATION AND NEIGHBOURHOOD
Rose Cottage is located 0.7 miles from the village of Adderbury, 19 miles to Oxford and 4 miles to Banbury. The village of Adderbury is a pretty village with clusters of honey-coloured stone cottages. There are several excellent pubs. Some of the most picturesque Cotswolds Villages are just a short drive away.
There is parking available for up to two cars.