About Your Space
About Our Home
Gardener's Cottage is a luxury holiday cottage offering accommodation in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Brill. It sits on a pretty village green in the heart of the English countryside within easy reach of Oxford, London and the Cotswolds. The accommodation comprises of:
- Cottage style kitchen with built in appliances including washer-dryer, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Fully equipped with cooking utensils and a stunning view over the village green towards the church.
- Living room with dining table and seating for four, comfortable sofa and easy chair, woodburning stove and flat screen TV
- Ground floor WC.
Stairs lead up to the first floor with:
- Tastefully furnished dressing room.
- Bedroom with French antique-style king size bed and window with views over the village green.
- Bathroom with a stand alone bath tub and large walk-in shower.
The cottage is very private but situated across the courtyard of the owners own home. The owners are often on hand to help with any questions, help you get aquainted with the area or to recommend good local walks and things to do.
Outside Area and Garden
There is small walled patio area with table and chairs leading off from the living room which gets afternoon sunshine. The courtyard opens up directly onto the quiet and peaceful village green.
There is off road parking available within the courtyard of the property.
About the Neighbourhood
Brill is picturesque village located atop a hill overlooking stunning Oxfordshire countryside. The location offers easy access to Oxford city by car and to Bicester, Thame and surrounding villages.
Brill is a remarkably self contained village with an amazing amount of facilities. There are two pubs to eat at, namely the Pointer 01844 238339 and the Pheasant 01844 239370 which produce good quality meals; so no need to drive anywhere. There are three shops, a Mic Mac News, a Londis with a difference (in what other village can you buy fresh coriander and ginger for your curry at 7.00 at night?) and a wonderful butchers shop attached to the Pointer, using locally sourced meat with bread and croissant available on a Saturday morning. Have your meat order waiting from John on 01844 238339.
There is no need to cook; just collect or have delivered a delicous meal from Jane Varney 01844 237080 www.janevarneycatering.co.uk or What's Cooking delicatessen 01844 212209 www.whatscookingthame.co.uk.
Included in Your Rental Fee
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than ten nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.